...because there is a little country living in all of us



Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Cookbooks are Here!

Good morning!  How are you doing?  Thank you again for all of your support with my shop!  You have blown me away by coming back again even after so much time has passed since my last post!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I am more than blessed!  




Today, I am excited to announce that the cookbooks from our Mountains be Moved Cookbook Project are finally in!  To read all about the cookbook project, please *Click Here*.  My sister Alexandra, has felt a huge calling from the Lord to quit her job, sell her belongings and move to Tanzania in Africa to use her special education teaching gifts with the children there.  Her big move is scheduled for July and we have a lot of work to do before she goes (and boy, will I miss her!)  She has stepped forward completely volunteer and needs to fund all her own expenses.  We came up with a little cookbook fundraiser to help her out.  These cookbooks are packed full of the yummy recipes that you submitted and I am pleased to announce that they are now available for purchase in my shop!  One hundred percent of the proceeds go directly to help Alexandra.  




Price~ $25.00 EACH with FREE SHIPPING!





Cookbooks make great wedding and shower gifts, so feel free to order multiples if you so desire!  Also,  how can one cook or bake without an apron to wear.  Alexandra has sewn these aprons out of bright colors, perfect for Spring in the same pattern as the apron she made for me for my birthday!  There are only two available for purchase so grab them fast!  Once again, one hundred percent of all sales go directly to Alexandra! 






Price~ SOLD!






Price~ SOLD!


I want to thank you in advance for all of your support!  Thank you again for submitting recipes as well, but most of all we covet and are grateful for your prayers.  


"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.  Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20



Maria ~Rusty Hinge




7 comments:

  1. What a great idea to seel those thing for your sisiter in your shop......love it !!!...enjoy love Ria...xxx..free shipping ???...not to Holland i think ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!! Ordered a couple of cookbooks and an apron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une belle et noble publication...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to the Lord you are! All the best with Alexandra going to Tanzania, may the Lord bless her and you abundantly!
    Loads of love from South Africa. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing women your sister must be Maria!! She is following God's path and I think that truly takes a very special person! I wish her all of the best!!
    I adore the aprons and I bet your cookbooks are fabulous!
    Hope your doing well and have a lovely weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. This cookbook is truly a testimony of God's amazing power and love for us! I never imagined that this cookbook would turn out as awesome as it did!!!! I'm completely overwhelmed by the love and support I've gotten from so many around the world!!!! Thank you again so much!!!

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty aprons! Would be a pity to spoil them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria